At Glenn W. Cunningham's Law Offices, our medical malpractice attorney in San Antonio is dedicated to advocating for individuals who have suffered due to medical negligence or malpractice.
What are the different types of medical negligence or medical malpractice?
- Birth injuries: A medical mistake can cause lifelong cognitive, neurological, or musculoskeletal problems for both the baby and the parents.
- Surgical errors: Even the slightest error can affect a patient for life, and we hold all parties accountable for negligence and mistakes.
- Medication errors: Doctors and pharmacists can be held accountable for the medical issues caused by prescribing unnecessary medications, incorrect dosages, and failing to check for interactions.
- Suicide in psychiatric care: Doctor and hospital negligence can lead to preventable inpatient suicides, and we will hold the negligent party accountable.
- Failure to diagnose: The earlier a diagnosis is made, the better for the patient in most situations. Negligent delays in diagnosis can lead to disastrous consequences.
We have the experience and ability to effectively litigate and bring complex medical malpractice cases to trial, which can result in fair and substantial compensation for our clients. If you are concerned about a doctor, hospital, or healthcare facility's negligence, please get in touch with our experienced medical malpractice lawyer in San Antonio to learn how we can help.