Houston Medical Negligence Attorney
At the Law Offices of Glenn W. Cunningham, we aggressively and vigorously prosecute health care professionals and other individuals whose negligence led to the death or catastrophic injury of an innocent victim.
Prior to defending individuals, attorney Glenn W. Cunningham spent 10 years defending doctors and hospitals in medical malpractice lawsuits. In 2001, he realized he could no longer, in good conscience, defend negligent doctors and hospitals that had injured or killed patients. He was fed-up with the hypocrisy of medical professionals and the unscrupulous insurance companies that fought to avoid taking responsibility.
Attorney Glenn W. Cunningham is one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas, a distinction awarded by the National Trial Lawyers, an association comprised of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers of each state, for a total national membership of a select 5,000.
Aggressively Prosecuting Negligent Parties
Glenn W. Cunningham is a plaintiff's attorney, and now represents individuals throughout Central and South Texas in matters including:
- Personal injury: Our personal injury practice focuses on complex lawsuits in which the victims were killed or suffered from injuries from car wrecks or accidents involving 18-wheeler trucks. We also handle cases in which personal injury or death resulted from the use of defective or dangerous products.
- Medical malpractice: We have considerable experience prosecuting medical malpractice cases in San Antonio and across Central and South Texas. Our professional liability litigation involves a spectrum of health care professionals, including nursing homes, hospitals, doctors and home health care providers.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: We hold nursing homes accountable for the abuse and neglect of elderly residents. We force nursing homes to take financial responsibility for the injuries and death that they cause through neglect and abuse. Since 2001, attorney Glenn W. Cunningham has prosecuted well over 100 cases of negligence against nursing homes throughout Texas.
- Legal malpractice: We are committed to holding all professionals accountable for their negligent misconduct, including lawyers and other members of the legal profession. People who hire attorneys often find themselves in desperate personal or financial circumstances. Sadly, some lawyers take unfair advantage of the desperation of their clients and do not provide adequate representation as required by law. As a result, the client can suffer financial harm and emotional distress. Glenn W. Cunningham is experienced at bringing lawsuits against lawyers for legal malpractice.
- Qui Tam "Whistle Blower": We prosecute health care providers for committing Medicare and Medicaid fraud by representing individuals known as "whistle blowers." Whistle blowers, who have personal knowledge that a doctor or hospital is defrauding the federal government, may receive 15% to 25% of any money that we recover on behalf of the government. Under the Federal False Claims Act, the government may recover three times the amount of alleged fraud and between $5,000 and $11,000 per false claim submitted to the government.
Contact an Experienced Texas Injury Attorney
If you are the family member of someone who was killed or significantly injured because of another person's negligence, we can help you hold them accountable. Contact us online or call 210-787-3312 to schedule your free initial consultation with a San Antonio nursing home negligence attorney.