Texas Car Accident Lawyer
Accidents can happen in a split second. Trucks lose control and cross multiple lanes of traffic. Drunk drivers do not have the capacity to control their cars and spin out of control. Defective products malfunction and send metal piercing through bodies. Although accidents happen without warning, they do not happen without cause. In many situations, adhering to laws or regulations regarding safety would have been enough to prevent the accident.
Maximizing Compensation in Personal Injury Claims
At the Law Offices of Glenn W. Cunningham, we have over 20 years of experience handling personal injury matters. The firm's founding attorney, Glenn W. Cunningham, is a highly experienced trial lawyer, and he is committed to holding negligent parties accountable when their actions cause life-changing injuries. We represent individuals throughout South and Central Texas in personal injury matters, including:
- Truck accidents: When truckers fail to follow the regulations governing allowed mileage, or when they do not make necessary repairs to their vehicles, the results can be deadly. Every 16 minutes, a person is injured or killed in a truck-related accident. Even though 18-wheelers represent only 3 percent of the vehicles on the road in the U.S., they account for more than 25 percent of deaths from multiple vehicle traffic accidents. We represent family members who have lost a loved one in an 18-wheeler or semi truck accident.
- Car accidents: Drunk drivers, careless drivers and reckless drivers need to be held accountable for the impact their carelessness has on other people's lives. We represent individuals and family members whose loved ones have suffered catastrophic injuries, like brain injury or paralysis, or been killed because of a car accident. Our firm represents clients who have been involved in all types of car accidents, including DWI accidents (caused by a drunk driver), distracted driving accidents (primarily caused by texting), and hit-and-runs.
- Construction accidents: Construction workers who are injured on the job can sustain a wide range of serious injuries. We stand up for the rights of workers who have been injured in a variety of types of construction site accidents, including ladder falls, scaffolding collapses, burns, falling objects, electrocutions and toxic exposure.
- Oil field accidents: Explosions, oil spills and other accidents occurring on an oil field may result in serious injuries to workers. We are committed to helping injured workers seek the compensation they deserve, whether through workers' compensation or a third-party personal injury lawsuit against the negligent parties.
- Defective products: When products fail to meet health and safety standards, they can malfunction when an innocent person is using them. We hold product manufacturers, designers and distributors accountable when their negligence harms innocent victims.
Contact an Experienced San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact us online or call 210-787-3312 to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced San Antonio personal injury lawyer. If another person's negligence left your loved one dead or catastrophically injured, it is important to hold them accountable.
We understand that money cannot change the events of the past, but it can help alleviate some of the financial stress you may be experiencing, and may deter future unacceptable behavior so that your loss won't happen to anyone else. Learn more about the compensation an experienced lawyer may be able to recover on your behalf.