- "Diagnostic errors are leading cause of successful malpractice claims" - By David Brown
Diagnostic errors, not surgical misadventures, obstetrical mistakes or improperly delivered medications, are the main source of successful malpractice claims. However, little is being done to identify such errors and measure their effects.
- Institute's Report Says Texting While Driving Unsafe by Any Means by Maurice Chammah | 4/23/13. In the midst of a battle among lawmakers over a bill to ban texting while driving, a new report by the Texas A&M Transportation Institute suggests that voice-to-text technology is no safer than typing out a text message.
- All eyes on Texas 130 - will risks materialize at 85 mph?
- "Report Reveals How IT can Lead to Malpractice," FindLaw KnowledgeBase, 2011
- "New and Enlightening Medical Malpractice Claim Statistics," FindLaw KnowledgeBase, 2011
- "Fighting the Heartbreak of Elder Abuse in Texas," FindLaw KnowledgeBase, 2011